Monday, February 1, 2021

#28daysin2021ofintentionality

 



Welcome to the landing page of my participation in the #Write28Days challenge. During the month of February, I'll be examining what my world looks like after 2020. I feel we are ever closer to the Lord's return. What would it look like if I lived everyday with that thought in mind?

This could be my last February before He comes.

The truth is, it IS the last February for some, because He comes back every day for somebody.

It could be me. It could be you. It could be every believer.

My prayer is to leave an impact. What about you?

So then, prepare your hearts and minds for action! Stay alert and fix your hope firmly on the marvelous grace that is coming to you. For when Jesus Christ is unveiled, a greater measure of grace will be released to you. 1 Peter 1:13 TPT
For the next 28 days I'll be writing on living intentionally in 2021. I will also be sharing some of my favorite scriptures from The Passion Translation. I love how a different way of saying things sometimes opens our minds in a new way.

I will list each post's link below as it goes live.

I'd love to know your thoughts. What do you want to do differently in 2021?

Day 12:


You can view the work of some great writers who are also paricipated in Anita Ojeda's #Write28Days challenge. You can see all the details here.

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

~~~

2 comments:

  1. Intentional was my word of the year in 2020, it was an anchor for me. This year I still want to live intentionally too, but hopefully in more places than just home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Jarralea. Thank you for sharing such a blessed post. Blessings.
    Visiting from #write28days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.