Saturday, February 6, 2021

Awe



2020 felt kind of shaky; to be honest, January, 2021, hasn't felt all that solid either.

I suppose in 70 A.D. when the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed, even then the Jews thought the end of the world was near.

We live in troubling times. It's the human condition. It's called living in a fallen world.

But we who are believers aren't of the world. Our bodies have to live in the earthly realm; but our spirits and souls can live in the kingdom of God.

The kingdom of God is unshakeable. God's word says so!

Since we are receiving our rights to an unshakeable kingdom we should be extremely thankful and offer God the purest worship that delights his heart as we lay down our lives in absolute surrender, filled with awe. Hebrews 12:28 TPT

Right now, in 2021, we can worship the One who is leading us. Our Good Shepherd who gives what we need to make it through each day.

No, life is not easy. It's filled with challenges, and will be until the day we reach the end of our heavenly journey.

We will look back over our lives, and we will be filled with awe.

He brought us through. Even when it looked impossible. Even when we wanted to lay down and quit; but we surrendered our will and kept going. He will keep us, He will not lose a one of us, and we will be filled with awe.








Welcome to Day 6 of the #Write28Days challenge. During the month of February, I'll be examining what my world looks like after 2020. I feel we are ever closer to the Lord's return. What would it look like if I lived everyday with that thought in mind?

This could be my last February 6th before He comes.

The truth is, it IS the last February 6th for some, because He comes back every day for somebody.

It could be me. It could be you. It could be every believer.

My prayer is to leave an impact. What about you?

So then, prepare your hearts and minds for action! Stay alert and fix your hope firmly on the marvelous grace that is coming to you. For when Jesus Christ is unveiled, a greater measure of grace will be released to you. 1 Peter 1:13 TPT


#28days-thinkingintentionallyin2021 


~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

~~~

2 comments:

  1. Jerralea,

    Thank you for reminding us this could be our last day. I love the thought of living it like it is. I am so glad you shared your words with us at Grace & Truth Link-Up. I know they will encourage many.

    Maree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.