Thursday, February 18, 2021

Experience



If you have been a believer for any time at all; most likely you have experienced His rescue, His favor, in a struggle. Make note of those times!

For when the next trial comes, as they always do, those previous experiences help you know what your God will do.

Remember, He doesn't change. He is just as capable, and as willing, as He always has been.

Jesus, the Anointed One, is always the same—yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8 TPT

If He rescued before, He will again.

He was so kind, so gracious to me.
Because of his passion toward me,
he made everything right and he restored me.
So I’ve learned from my experience
that God protects the childlike and humble ones.
For I was broken and brought low,
but he answered me and came to my rescue!
Now I can say to myself and to all,
“Relax and rest, be confident and serene,
for the Lord rewards fully those who simply trust in him.”
Psalm 116:5-7 TPT



Welcome to Day 18 of the #Write28Days challenge. During the month of February, I'll be examining what my world looks like after 2020. I feel we are ever closer to the Lord's return. What would it look like if I lived everyday with that thought in mind?

This could be my last February 18th before He comes.

The truth is, it IS the last February 18th for some, because He comes back every day for somebody.

It could be me. It could be you. It could be every believer.

My prayer is to leave an impact. What about you?

So then, prepare your hearts and minds for action! Stay alert and fix your hope firmly on the marvelous grace that is coming to you. For when Jesus Christ is unveiled, a greater measure of grace will be released to you. 1 Peter 1:13 TPT


#28daysin2021ofintentionality

I don't want you to miss a post. You can go here to see all the links in my series as they go live each day.

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

I'm joining the community at #TuneInThursday

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jerralea, what an uplifting post! The Lord gave us recollection and connection to memories for a reason. When everything around us seems dismal, all we have to do is look inward for those memories and upward to the One Who created them. Thank you and blessings for offering this wonderful assurance.

    BTW Your "About" section is terrific! So engaging and inviting. And don't you love TPT? I find myself using it more and more for contemporary language that resonates.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.