Sunday, February 7, 2021

Emphasis



In 2021, I want to place emphasis on getting into the Word. I think it is the most valuable and vital thing a believer can do, especially during these troubling times.

There are many believers who are also encouraging studying God's Word; some well-known with huge platforms. Who am I to also be a voice crying out for bible literacy?

Others may say it better than I; but I can't help but think there are readers in cyberspace like me. People who are reaching the last productive stage of their lives who want to make a difference. Your emphasis might not be in bible study; but you have some talent and ability the Lord has given you.

It's time to share. It's time to shine

There may not be many more opportunities.

People need to know the Word to realize they need Him.

For we have the living Word of God, which is full of energy, and it pierces more sharply than a two-edged sword. It will even penetrate to the very core of our being where soul and spirit, bone and marrow meet! It interprets and reveals the true thoughts and secret motives of our hearts. Hebrews 4:12 TPT

People need to hear about God's redemptive power. They need to know about Him, His characteristics and His attributes. He has chosen to make Himself known through the foolishness of preaching and the reading of His Word.

I feel called to emphasize the importance of knowing what He has said. I'm very passionate about it. 

What stirs passion in you?



Welcome to Day 7 of the #Write28Days challenge. During the month of February, I'll be examining what my world looks like after 2020. I feel we are ever closer to the Lord's return. What would it look like if I lived everyday with that thought in mind?

This could be my last February 7th before He comes.

The truth is, it IS the last February 7th for some, because He comes back every day for somebody.

It could be me. It could be you. It could be every believer.

My prayer is to leave an impact. What about you?

So then, prepare your hearts and minds for action! Stay alert and fix your hope firmly on the marvelous grace that is coming to you. For when Jesus Christ is unveiled, a greater measure of grace will be released to you. 1 Peter 1:13 TPT


#28days-thinkingintentionallyin2021 


~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.