As a writer, I'm in the developmental stage of achieving my dream. I've written my manuscript, I've worked on it with a coach, and now I'm in the editing phase.
At some point, I will be in the launch phase where I encourage others to help me bring my message into the world
I found these statistics about wanting to be a writer:
- 80% to 81% say they want to write a book.
- 15% actually start writing.
- 3% manage to finish a full manuscript.
Since so many are interested in writing, I thought it might be fun to invite you follow me through the phases of being a writer.
In August, I will be writing a series of blog posts about the process of publishing a book.
I hope you will be a part of the series, read and comment. I can't know what readers want if I don't ask.
Here's my first question: do you want to be a writer?
All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy.
~~
This post was written in response to the prompt, "phase," provided by the Five Minute Friday writing challenge. We write for five minutes on a prompt. (Adding links, scriptures, graphics, etc. takes longer.)
~~
Thanks for dropping by the Journey! I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home. for those who might not know the way Home.
Sharing at Five Minute Friday

You're almost there. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete