Relationships make our lives so much richer and sweeter. Even the most introverted of us need people at some point.
Today, I'd like to give a shout-out to someone who started me out on the book birthing process.
I would like to thank Adrienne Ross, author, speaker, and podcaster, for her part in helping to shape my book.
I've written before of how I made the switch from writing non-fiction to fiction. Adrienne is the one who offered a free online writing club a few years back and took time out of her busy schedule to mentor a group of aspiring writers for a few months. My confidence in becoming a novelist all started with her. I'm so grateful!
But that's not my only reason to thank her. Later, Adrienne took me on as a client and coached me on writing my manuscript. I learned many things from her and will never forget her kindness during the year we worked together. She gave me the tools to bring my characters to life and made me feel empowered. Her main piece of advice? Put more of the supernatural into your story! (Also, don't use the word very.)
Thanks, Coach!
~~
This is Day 22 of taking my reader along a journey with me as I birth my book. I hope you consider checking in daily to see my progress.
~~
Some have asked how they can find all of the Birthing My Book posts. You can follow me on Instagram @ jerralea or visit me on Facebook at Jerralea Winn Miller to find the posts, or see the landing page here to find links to all the posts. I would be honored if you would like and share the posts that resonate with you.
~~
I write for believers, but if you are not a believer and would like to know more, visit A Ticket Home. to find the way Home.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.