Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Tools for the Job

 Are you a digital  or an analog person?


I'm both! As a wife, mom, MiMi, ministry assistant with 2 churches, and bible study leader, I live by my to-do lists. There are just too many details whirling around inside my brain to rely on memory. I must write it down. In fact, I have 2 to-do lists that live side by side on my desk - one for work and one for everything else.




But, as a writer, my favorite tool is a word document and a portable hard-drive. I carry them around with me wherever I go in case inspiration strikes. Because my handwriting is so atrocious, once it gets cold, I can't read it anymore, so I must type the thoughts that are most important.

Something new I've learned to do is to use Voice Memos App on my smart phone while I'm driving. I have Siri send the Voice Memo to myself. (Does anyone else get mixed up in telling Siri or Alexa what to do?)

It's great to live in 2026! I have the best of both digital and analog worlds.

~~

This is Day 17 of taking my reader along a journey with me as I birth my book. I hope you consider checking in daily to see my progress.

~~

I write for believers, but if you are not a believer and would like to know more, visit A Ticket Home. to find the way Home.


Sharing at InstaEncouragements Link-Up


All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.