Saturday, August 22, 2026

Music to Type By

Are you like me? Sometimes, I need a little inspiration. I need some music to type by, something calming and soothing and faith-building. I usually open up my Spotify app and play some music. 





Lyrics can be distracting, so if I really need to concentrate, I will play instrumental music. I'm crushing on Josh Snodgress and his worship guitar music currently. You can click on the link and download for yourself, if you would like.

But there are times, when I need enthusiastic worship songs to build my faith and help me remember who my God is! Here is the writing playlist I've created. (I also have to be real - I play this in the car when I'm on my way to work and I'd rather be home writing!)

I call it my Warfare Playlist. Go check it out!

What do you like to listen to when you are working?

 ~~

This is Day 16 of taking my reader along a journey with me as I birth my book. I hope you consider checking in daily to see my progress.

~~

I write for believers, but if you are not a believer and would like to know more, visit A Ticket Home. to find the way Home.


All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.