Thursday, August 27, 2026

Can I ask you something?




As I work on learning what readers want, some questions come to mind. It would mean a lot if you could give me some feedback.

  • How often do you read a novel? Daily? Weekly? 
  • Do you love reading a series? Or would you rather read a stand-alone book?
  • What is your favorite series so far?

It's not fair to ask you to do something I haven't done; so here are my answers to those questions.

  • I love novels and for big parts of my life, I'd read a full novel at least once a week, often reading on my lunch hour. Nowadays, the schedule is too full to read as much. On my recent vacation, I was able to read 5 full novels in one week. I was excited!
  • I love me some series. I get highly invested in book characters and I always want to know more. I'm here for the next book delving into each character's story. That being said, I will read a stand-alone book as well. Shout out to Theo of Golden by Allen Levi. A character like Theo is unforgettable.
  • I love two different series that are my favorites and have reread them multiple times: The Father Tim series by Jan Karon, and The Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins.
What do you think? I would really appreciate your feedback!


~~

This is Day 19 of taking my reader along a journey with me as I birth my book. I hope you consider checking in daily to see my progress.

~~

I write for believers, but if you are not a believer and would like to know more, visit A Ticket Home. to find the way Home.


Sharing at Let's Have Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.