Saturday, November 28, 2020

Praise Post #28 - 2020

November 2012 - Rend Lake

Today, I'm praising God for the wealth of information available to me. There are so many people who offer such riches as they have discovered. There's not enough hours in a day to hear them all.

For that reason, I thought I would offer 5 of the websites I enjoy. I'm thankful for the knowledge they share with me. (I have already shared in Praise Post #7 some of the resources I use. Today's post will focus on bloggers who uplift.)

1. I always love me some Emily P. Freeman. I love her podcast, The Next Right Thing, as well as her end of the month reflections. 

2. I also love her sister, Myquillyn Smith, who instructs us on all things home. Since home is my favorite place to be; she is definitely one of the bloggers I read and own her books. When she said, "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful," I knew her site was the place for me.

3. Because I'm working towards learning to rest, I've been a fan of Shelly Miller's writing for a long time. Shelly is now with the Lord. I'm so thankful to have her books, Rhythms of Rest and Searching for Certainty, to continue my education on this oh-so-important topic.

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28 NLT

4. One of my favorite bloggers all around is Michele Morin from Living Our Days. Although she manages to keep telling me of more and more books to read; I love to hear her poetic reflections which always make me think.

5. Another blogger who comes up with topics I haven't even thought about is Lisa Burgess from Lisa Notes ... On Seeing God. I appreciate Lisa who is not afraid to ask the hard questions.

These are a few of the people God has sent my way. Who are you thankful for today?





Today is day 28 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises. 140 praises to date!


You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.
He is worthy!

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:

Praise Post #8 - 2020

Praise Post #9 - 2020

Praise Post #11 - 2020

Praise Post #30

Praise Post #12 - 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.