- I love Sunday School and I am thankful for it. Some churches are getting away from SS but I feel it is very important. We are to be a workman that doesn't need to be ashamed of the effort we put into our studies. Of course, study should be on our own; but, how much more does SS spark our interest? Discussion is a great way to get people to meditate on scripture and where better to do that than in Sunday School?
- Fellowship: Since I'm on the Worship Team, I don't get to go around during our meet and greet time to say hi to everyone, but I love to see the people greet each other. If you get to church late and leave before prayer time and avoid people, I don't think you got the whole experience Jesus intended for you to have. We are made to be social creatures. We need interaction!
- Worship: Worship is not just singing songs but giving praise to the Almighty One. He is deserving of it. When you feel the presence of the Holy Spirit in your services you feel refreshed and ready to go on another day.
- Word: I love the preaching of the Word. Does that mean every Pastor I've sat under has been a brilliant orator? No, but God is able to use these men of God to speak into my life. I've got many a nugget I can mentally chew on all week while listening to a sermon.
- Testimonies: I love when people testify because I love to hear how God is working in their lives. It is just as encouraging to hear how He helps in small things as well as in the big stuff.
- Bonus: I love prayer time. Of course, I can and should pray on my own, but corporate prayer is powerful. I need people to pray in agreement with me.
Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts end today. We thanked God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are even if it is the last day. I'd love for you participate!
[Subscribers will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]