Thursday, November 12, 2020

Praise Post #12 - 2020

Unicoi, TN - October 2016

When praising about all the blessings in my life; I can't forget to give praise for my job.

First of all, I'm blessed to HAVE a job! It's how God provides for my needs; but I know if something would happen to my job, He would make a way for me.

1. I love being a ministry assistant! It's the best. Working with the staff to advance the kingdom is high calling indeed. I love the people of my two churches and find it so fulfilling to help them in every way I can.

2. Before I was a church secretary, I was a customer representative at the First Bank and Trust. I liked it so much there, I worked for them twice. (I quit both times because I was having babies.)

3. Although I did not love my job as an executive secretary for a legal firm, I did learn a lot of important things while there. They were very good to me when my father passed and I needed to be out of the office.

4. I also had a job for 4 years working as a receptionist for a dental practice. The people there were so fun to work with! 

5. My very first job was working at the Circuit Clerk's office in Florida. My boss was a Democrat. When I moved up north to get married, I found a position at the courthouse working at the County Clerk's office for a Republican. We were in charge of elections. So glad I am not working there in 2020!

So, you see, I've worked for politicians, a dentist, a lawyer, a banker and for the church. I much prefer the church; but it is true, whatever we do, we can do it for the Lord.

"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men" Colossians 3:23 KJV




Today is day 12 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises.

You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.

He is worthy!

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:

~~~ 

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Jerralea! He most certainly is worthy. 150 may sound like alot, but they're in there, aren't they ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.