Sunday, November 8, 2020

Praise Post #8 - 2020

November 2013


Hey, it's the weekend!  Time to give God 5 more praises for the joys He has brought to my life.

1. I'm thankful for Saturdays because most of them are my one day I can stay home all day and not get dressed up to go out. Sigh of relief!

2. I love Sundays because I get to see my church family, hear preaching that makes me think, and songs to help me worship. After church, we go out to lunch, then home for a leisurely nap. Sundays are fun-days.

3. But you know what? I love Mondays, too. The reason I love Monday is it is a fresh start full of possibilities. I love turning a new page in my note pad and / or planner (okay, I use both) and jotting down goals for the week. It's fun at the end of the week to see how many were crossed off.

4. Then, I can't forget Thursdays - my favorite work day, when do payroll and accounts payable. Those are my favorite tasks. 

5. But then, there's Tuesdays and Wednesday. I use those days to tackle special projects - another love of mine.

Okay, the truth is I love every day. God has put me in a good place and I praise Him.

"This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

I know ... it's been a week, one that none of us wished to go in just the way it has went. Yet! God is still good. He is still on His throne. As a child of God, I know He is watching over me. I can still rejoice.




Today is day 8 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises.

You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.

He is worthy!


~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:


~~~

I'm sharing this post at Inspire Me Monday.

3 comments:

  1. So good to find joy in each and every day. Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something every single day to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great attitude you have, Jerralea! I don't think I view every day of the week with such enthusiasm and gratitude. But I love the idea of thinking of 5 blessings each day for this month. I think it just might give me the enthusiasm you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.