Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Praise Post #25 - 2020

October 2011


Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I pray you are praising God for all the blessings in your life this season. Here's five of mine:

1. Thankful for church online when we can't meet together. Although it's always better to worship in person, still the Holy Spirit is not confined to a building. You can find Him everywhere - even online!

2. Thankful for walking in faith - sometime we don't "feel" just the way we should. Feelings are important, but they don't get to call the shots. I walk by faith.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Cor. 5:7

3. Thankful for cough syrup and cough drops. I'm a strong believer in prayer, natural supplements and keeping away from prescription drugs, if possible. But sometimes you need a little help!

4. Thankful for uplifting podcasts: There is so much good content out there! Today as I was driving home, I was listening to Annie F. Downs interview John Bevere on her podcast, That Sounds Fun. She has the most interesting guests. I always learn something. If you'd like to follow along, go here. I think John's explanation of the fear of the Lord is worth a listen.

5. Thankful for a good day at work: Some days go like clockwork. Today was one of them. Thank you, Lord!

Now it's your turn. Got any praises to share?




Today is day 25 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises. 125 praises to date!

You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.
He is worthy!

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:

Praise Post #8 - 2020

Praise Post #9 - 2020

Praise Post #11 - 2020

Praise Post #30

Praise Post #12 - 2020






2 comments:

  1. I love Annie F. Downs! :) I found out a few weeks ago my daughter’s college campus pastor knows Annie! I’m so jealous. :) Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Annie Downs! I'll have to look her up.

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.