Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Post #24 - 2020

October 2011


More random thankfulness:

1. So thankful for paid days off! I remind myself of this benefit when sometimes I have to stay over making sure everything is done. 

2. Thankful for eyeglasses: I do not see well without them. In fact, I'd be helpless to drive without my second pair of eyes.

3. Thankful for wheels: Speaking of driving, I'm thankful for a decent car that works well. I'm doubly thankful that next month will be my last payment on it. 

4. Thankful for seasons: I love the change of seasons. Fall and spring are my favorite; but each season brings its joys. Imagine if everything looked the same all the time! It would be boring.

5. Thankful for healing: I had a funny looking mole. Before going to the doctor, I first called on Doctor Jesus. After a couple weeks of prayer, half the mole fell off. It just disappeared. I never did find it. So, I prayed some more and a couple weeks later, I found the rest of the mole in my clothes. I know the Lord uses doctors to heal; but sometimes I think it would be good to ask Him first. Perhaps He would like to do a miracle.

And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction.” Mark 5:34 NKJV

What are you thankful for today?  



Today is day 24 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises. 120 praises to date!

You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.
He is worthy!

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:

Praise Post #8 - 2020

Praise Post #9 - 2020

Praise Post #11 - 2020

Praise Post #30

Praise Post #12 - 2020


~~~

I'm sharing this post at #TellHisStory

1 comment:

  1. PTL for that mole that fell off!
    I'm so thankful to God for calling me, saving me and keeping me. His Word that teaches us and informs us of His Truth!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.