Thursday, November 26, 2020

Post #26 - 2020

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!



I'm grateful my kids live close enough to come see me. We are 10 in number so we are getting together.

I'm grateful my girls are old enough to each bring a dish and help me out.

I'm grateful our meal is later in the day, so I have the morning free.

I'm grateful I have a four day weekend!

I'm grateful I have such cute grandchildren to love on.

BONUS: Today is my Aunt Willie's birthday in heaven. I miss her so much; but I'm thankful she was a big part of my life.

What are you grateful for?




Today is day 26 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises. 130 praises to date!

You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.
He is worthy!

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:

Praise Post #8 - 2020

Praise Post #9 - 2020

Praise Post #11 - 2020

Praise Post #30

Praise Post #12 - 2020


1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!

    I'm grateful my single mom sister Joy and her son Luke could come to our home for Thanksgiving since we cannot travel to MA to be with Dave's side of the family. First time home for this holiday in 31 years!!! (except 1998 when I was heavy with child #2 and doc wouldn't let me travel as he thought i might deliver early).

    I'm grateful the Covid virus hasn't struck my family or close friends. I'm grateful to serve a LIVING LOVING GOD who is in control of all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.