Friday, November 13, 2020

Praise Post #13 - 2020

November 2017

I am so thankful God has given me the ability to:

1. Read - What would my life be like without the ability to read books, papers, the internet, cereal boxes ... I devour the printed word.

2. Write - Not just the ability to write a story or a post, but that I've actually been taught how to write so I could communicate. And what would life be without the To-Do lists I love so much?

3. Drive - In my world, driving is vital. I live in a small village with not even a stop light. I have to drive some distance to do anything. What if I had to wait until someone could take me?

4. Keep on keeping on - In my 60+ years of living, there have been setbacks aplenty. Yet, God gave me the ability to keep pressing on and never give up. I'm thankful!

I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14 NKJV

5. Get up - Each morning I'm alive, I give God praise for the ability to breathe and get out of bed. 

Every day of life is a gift from Him - what will we do with it?




Today is day 13 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises.

You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.

He is worthy!

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:


                                            ~~~ 

I'm sharing this at Grace&Truth

1 comment:

  1. 1. My healthy daughter
    2. my loving husband
    3. That my surgery went well this week recovery will be quicker than expected
    4. That I'm getting more balance and routine in blogging
    5. The people who cared enough to check in on me this week to show me love and support during surgery.

    - you're right - that was easy. The only hard thing was stopping at 5!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.