- My all-time favorite bible commentator, David Guzik. He shares his knowledge freely at Enduring Word Media.
- Beth Moore, of Living Proof Ministries.
- Then there are the ladies who have inspired me with their organizing know-how: Emilie Barnes who wrote of More Hours in my Day, Anne Ortlund's book Disciplines of the Beautiful Woman, Marla Cilley of www.flylady.net fame, and the very first organizing book I ever read, Sidetracked Home Executives by Pam Young and Peggy Jones. I was hooked!
- Even more inspirational than those, however, was the first bloggers I discovered. People like Sophie Hudson at Boomama, Melanie Shankle from Big Mama, Kristen Welch at We are THAT Family, and Shannon Lowe of Rocks In My Dryer. I read many more blogs, mind you, but these 4 blogs epitomized my interests at the time. I wanted to write and touch lives and I wanted to do it with humor. My first attempts were joining memes at We are THAT Family and Rocks In My Dryer. I've been writing ever since.
- Nowadays, I have so many different kinds of blogs I visit that speak to me. I love different genres of blogs, too, so I can keep busy every day just reading my inbox of all the latest from all my blog crushes. I'm thankful for each one of these writers who share their knowledge and their passions with me. I don't think it is an accident that I came across these bloggers. I believe that as a Christian, God orders my steps and I think He ordains when and where and whose blog my mouse happens to click on.
[Subscribers will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]