Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Praise Post #3 - 2020

Has anyone ever noticed how gorgeous fall skies are? I was going through some pictures of the season in past years and came across some gems. Here are just a few for now:



Look at that shade of blue!

The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork. Psalm 19:1

 

Today's 5 praises are all about the beauty God has placed around us.

1. I'm thankful for sunrises and sunsets which reveal the creativity of the Master Artist. He could have made the skies the same every day and night. Think how boring that would be!

2. I'm thankful for sunshine. I just feel more productive and ready to work on sunny days.

3. I'm also thankful for cloudy gray skies - perfect for napping. I'm even more thankful when there are not too many in a row.

4. There are times even rainy skies are a blessing. It cools the weather and brings much needed moisture.

5. As beautiful as the skies are, I'm thankful for the promise one day the sky will contain a cloud from which my Savior will step forth and call me Home. I, along with all my Christian brothers and sisters, will actually get to go up into the sky to meet Him. I can hardly wait.

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17 NKJV

 


Today is day 3 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises.

You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.

He is worthy!


~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:


~~~

I'm sharing this post with the communities at

#TellHisStory

InstaEncouragments Link-Up

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a praise post! I'm also thankful the skies are a different colour day and night (so many things that we take for granted), for the gift of life, that He's in control regardless of the pandemic, for His faithfulness and unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for everyday. Fall has an overload of beauty and praise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.