Sunday, November 1, 2020

Praise Post #1 - 2020



God is worthy of all praise, wouldn't you agree?

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies. 2 Samuel 22:4



Fall 2014


Today is the first day of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises.

Are you with me?

I am a tremendously blessed woman.

1. I'm alive - even after having COVID-19!

2. I'm happy to enjoy 44 years of marriage with my husband.

3. I'm proud of my 3 beautiful and smart daughters. When I consider 10 years of infertility, I give my Lord even more praise I was able to birth them.

4. I'm over the moon about my three gorgeous, brilliant and talented grandchildren!

5. I'm so grateful for having a roof over my head. My home may be humble, but it's a blessing - and my favorite place to be!


Do you have five praises you'd like to share? I'd love to know! Leave a comment, or paste a link to your own post in the comments below.

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:


~~~

I'm sharing with my blogger friends at 

3 comments:

  1. Great praises Jerralea!

    Mine for today:

    1. No one in our family has gotten Covid (sorry you did; glad you are recovering).
    2. We found a biblical church that had reopened months before our former church did and have enjoyed weekly gatherings in person safely and today they removed the mask mandate.
    3. Jesus will still be king and his kingdom will still persevere and grow no matter who gets elected on Tuesday.
    4. We have plenty of food in the fridge, a nice house to live in and clothes to wear.
    5. God has always provided for us and will continue to do so no matter what happens in the days ahead!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to recite our blessings and praise the Lord. Thankful you recovered from the virus! I'm thankful that God called me to be His own, that we live in the country, that we have a strong Bible preaching church to attend, for a comfortable home, several Bibles at our fingertips so we can read the Truth. Happy November to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea!!
    my 5 for today are: I'm thankful for the power of prayer; for my husband of 30 years; for my 2 amazing daughters; for the badly needed rain here in eastern New York State; for the sacrament of communion and the closeness it brings us to our Savior-Redeemer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.