Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Abundant Life



Such a busy time of year here at the Journey ... and I bet it's the same at your place, too. I am re-posting my 2012 series, Because He Came, for two reasons. 

First, because I'm in love with the short but sweet thoughts based on scripture: because He came to give His life a sacrifice for us, there are so many benefits His children receive! 

Secondly, it helps me fulfill a recent goal of mine - to do something everyday on the blog, while slowing things down for me in order to do all that needs to be done this time of year.

Today, I'm sharing Day 2 of the series, but at the end I've posted the links to each post. I hope you find something to encourage you during this hectic season.

Enjoy!





Because He came ... I have an abundant life.



John 10:10 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

A thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance.

This does not necessarily mean physical abundance,although sometimes God sees fit to bless in this manner. It means you have abundant life in the things that matter:  love, peace, joy and the calm assurance of knowing that you are never alone.  He walks with you in good times and bad.

Why would you want to live any other way?


~~~


I'm sharing this post with the community at Porch Stories.

~~~

Click on each day's link to read a new reason to praise because He came:

Day 1 - I Have Life Everlasting

Day 2 - I Have Abundant Life

Day 3 - I Have Peace

Day 4 - I'm Not the Old Me

Day 5 - There is Healing

Day 6 - I Can Be Strong

Day 7 - I Have Someone Who Understands

Day 8 - I Have Someone Praying for Me

Day 9 - I Can Be Fruitful

Day 10 - I Have An Advocate

Day 11 - I Have a Shepherd

Day 12 - I Have a Burden-Bearer

Day 13 - The Broken Heart Can Heal

Day 14 - I Have What I Need

Day 15 - I Have a Friend

Day 16 - I Have a Big Brother

Day 17 - I Know the Truth

Day 18 - I Have Light

Day 19 - I Have My Everything

Day 20 - We Have Superfood!

Day 21 - I Have a Precious Stone

Day 22 - Time off - no post!

Day 23 - Time off - no post!

Day 24 - I Have Living Water

Day 25 - Prophecy Was Fulfilled

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Jerralea ... so very many reasons to celebrate, to appreciate, to share the good news of His coming to earth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.