Friday, December 14, 2012

Because He Came ... I Have What I Need


Because He Came ... I have what I need.



Philippians 4:19 (NLT) New Living Translation

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

God meets our needs through Jesus.  If you accepted Jesus as your Savior, you are now able to have your needs met.  

Notice the scripture says needs, not necessarily wants. 

Our needs are met according to God's riches - a limitless supply!  

Also, read the whole chapter of Philippians.  You'll notice the Philippians first gave sacrificially, then received the promise of their needs being supplied.

Because Jesus came, God meets our needs. Hallelujah!

Click on each day's link to read a new reason to praise because He came:

Day 1 - I Have Life Everlasting

Day 2 - I Have Abundant Life

Day 3 - I Have Peace

Day 4 - I'm Not the Old Me

Day 5 - There is Healing

Day 6 - I Can Be Strong

Day 7 - I Have Someone Who Understands

Day 8 - I Have Someone Praying for Me

Day 9 - I Can Be Fruitful

Day 10 - I Have An Advocate

Day 11 - I Have a Shepherd

Day 12 - I Have a Burden-Bearer

Day 13 - The Broken Heart Can Heal

Day 14 - I Have What I Need

Day 15 - I Have a Friend

Day 16 - I Have a Big Brother

Day 17 - I Know the Truth

Day 18 - I Have Light

Day 19 - I Have My Everything

Day 20 - We Have Superfood!

Day 21 - I Have a Precious Stone

Day 22 - Time off - no post!

Day 23 - Time off - no post!

Day 24 - I Have Living Water

Day 25 - Prophecy Was Fulfilled



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.