Thursday, November 30, 2017

Will of God # 30


Be thankful in all circumstances, 
for this is God’s will for you 
who belong to Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT

Would you like to know the will of God for your life? I can tell you without even knowing you.

It is to be thankful IN every circumstance you find yourself.

Notice I didn't say FOR every circumstance, but in every circumstance.

You see, it all boils down to trust. Do you trust He is guiding you and never leaving you or forsaking you? Do you believe He will work everything out in the end for good?

If so, you have faith. And that is a very precious thing.

And sowing faith, reaps faith. You can sow faith by giving a testimony of thankfulness.

I'm finishing up my 30 Days of Thanks-Living posts, but be assured I will still be giving praise in my every day life and from time-to-time here on the Journey.

Because He deserves ALL the praise.


~~~


This is Day #30 of prompts from 30 Days of Thanks-Living. You can see the entire list at Crystal's An Invitation to 30 Days of Thanks-LivingAlthough Crystal's list is for her Facebook group, I'm blogging on her prompts and linking up to the #FreshMarketFriday and Grace&Truth communities. 

Want to read more praises? Look over in my sidebar and see a featured post from 2014. I'm still praisin'!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes. I've been working hard to choose gratitude and praise in recent challenging days. Continuing to work on shifting my focus from what's going on around me to the One who holds all things in His hand.

    It's a gamechanger, a stress reliever, a refocuser, for sure ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful reminder, Jerralea! I'm glad God tells us to be thankful IN all things, but doesn't require us to be thankful FOR all things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.