Saturday, December 8, 2012

Because He Came ... I Have Someone Praying For Me


Because He Came ... I have an intercessor.


Hebrews 7:25 (AMP) 

Therefore He is able also to save to the uttermost (completely, perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He is always living to make petition to God and intercede with Him and intervene for them.

He is constantly praying for His children - never sleeps and never slacks off the job.  What a feeling of utter peace - knowing He is always in control ... and I'm not!
~~~


Click on each day's link to read a new reason to praise because He came:

Day 1 - I Have Life Everlasting

Day 2 - I Have Abundant Life

Day 3 - I Have Peace

Day 4 - I'm Not the Old Me

Day 5 - There is Healing

Day 6 - I Can Be Strong

Day 7 - I Have Someone Who Understands

Day 8 - I Have Someone Praying for Me

Day 9 - I Can Be Fruitful

Day 10 - I Have An Advocate

Day 11 - I Have a Shepherd

Day 12 - I Have a Burden-Bearer

Day 13 - The Broken Heart Can Heal

Day 14 - I Have What I Need

Day 15 - I Have a Friend

Day 16 - I Have a Big Brother

Day 17 - I Know the Truth

Day 18 - I Have Light

Day 19 - I Have My Everything

Day 20 - We Have Superfood!

Day 21 - I Have a Precious Stone

Day 22 - Time off - no post!

Day 23 - Time off - no post!

Day 24 - I Have Living Water

Day 25 - Prophecy Was Fulfilled

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying all of your "Because He Came..." posts. They are so heartfelt and a good reminder of all the things to be thankful for that are only possible through Christ.

    Have a wonderful evening!
    ~Jazzmin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.