Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Because He Came ... I'm Not The Old Me


Because He Came ... I'm not the old me.  



When I accept Christ as my Savior, He makes me all new. My focus and my desires in life have all changed. Sure, I might still look like me, but if I still act the same way, I need to go back to the cross and make sure I've really repented.

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

~~~

Click on each day's link to read a new reason to praise because He came:

Day 1 - I Have Life Everlasting

Day 2 - I Have Abundant Life

Day 3 - I Have Peace

Day 4 - I'm Not the Old Me

Day 5 - There is Healing

Day 6 - I Can Be Strong

Day 7 - I Have Someone Who Understands

Day 8 - I Have Someone Praying for Me

Day 9 - I Can Be Fruitful

Day 10 - I Have An Advocate

Day 11 - I Have a Shepherd

Day 12 - I Have a Burden-Bearer

Day 13 - The Broken Heart Can Heal

Day 14 - I Have What I Need

Day 15 - I Have a Friend

Day 16 - I Have a Big Brother

Day 17 - I Know the Truth

Day 18 - I Have Light

Day 19 - I Have My Everything

Day 20 - We Have Superfood!

Day 21 - I Have a Precious Stone

Day 22 - Time off - no post!

Day 23 - Time off - no post!

Day 24 - I Have Living Water


Day 25 - Prophecy Was Fulfilled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.