Friday, November 27, 2020

Praise #27 - 2020

 

October 2011 roses



The Five Minute Friday prompt for this week is "grateful." It goes so well with my Praise Posts, I couldn't resist participating.

(START) Here are my five minutes of grateful:

During this season of 'Rona 2020; I am beyond grateful to still have my job. The people of JFBC have been so good to me!

I'm also thankful to be a person of goals and vision. I can't imagine life without something to work towards.

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18 KJV

I'm also thankful for all the bloggers who host link-ups where I can share my work. Some call it old-school; I call it generosity. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your space.

Another thing that brightens my world is Game Nights with my family. The kids and grandkids love it and I think it is a perfect time to bond. (Even when I lose spectacularly like I did last night.)

Sunday night talks with my mom and sister are another highlight of my week. Jim and I put on the speakerphone and the four of us share what our week looked like. I'm so thankful to still have my mom alive! Jim's parents and my dad and all our grandparents have passed. It's important to keep communication alive among us who are left.

(STOP)


I'm grateful for these blessings in this season. What about you? What keeps your days humming along?






Today is day 27 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises. 135 praises to date!


You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.
He is worthy!

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:

Praise Post #8 - 2020

Praise Post #9 - 2020

Praise Post #11 - 2020

Praise Post #30

Praise Post #12 - 2020


~~~

I'm linking up with the communities at 
#TuneInThursday
Five Minute Friday
Grace & Truth




5 comments:

  1. It's really bad, and getting worse,
    this real annoying cancer,
    and to see how I might face this curse,
    well, Bubba, here's the answer.
    What animates my guiding stars,
    and keeps away the fear?
    If you must know, it's cheap cigars
    and even cheaper beer.
    OK, so, yeah, I'm joking,
    but I am no cultured man.
    What keeps me humming is evoking
    in my life, God's plan,
    and bearing witness to the Love
    that shines on me from Up Above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that even in this weird year, you are able to find so many things to be grateful for. Game nights sound fantastic and I lauged at your comment about having lost spectacularly. FMF #23

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea of 5 blessings each day of the month. I will try that method for December. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Teresa K. Lasher
    just dropping by #20

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, so many gifts even in the trials and pain. God is faithful and lavish with His grace. Thank you for sharing your words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading about the things you are grateful for, and your comment about losing spectacularly made me smile. I miss game nights.
    Visiting from #33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.