Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Praise Post #4 - 2020

 

Fall 2013

I've been sharing major blessings this month - and there's plenty more, too. But today, I thought I'd give a shout-out to the Lord for some of the little things that bless my life.

1. Like M&M's - I do try to limit myself; but did you know 1/8 cup of M&M's are only 100 calories and bring such joy to my mouth?

2. I've got this certain warm, fuzzy, animal-print throw I wrap around myself when chilled. I put it on and immediately, it's like my system goes "Ahhhh... that's what I'm talking about!"

(It also causes me to fall asleep on the couch, but we won't go there ...)

3. I've got a coffee cup that says, "blessed." It's just the perfect size and the handle fits in my hand just right.

4. I also have an insulated thermal cup with a teal handle that keeps my water at the right temp.

5. I also have an animal print throw pillow that is velvety soft, yet firm, and perfect for helping me maintain the perfect posture for relaxing on the couch. (I bought it at a yard sale!)

There you have it - creature comforts to be sure - and all added together probably cost  less than $50.

I'm thankful God helped me find them to enjoy. It's the little things ...




Today is day 4 of November and I have determined I will give Him praise for 5 blessings each day of the month. 5 blessings a day X 30 days = 150 praises.

You might think coming up with 150 blessings in the month of November is a tall order, but I guarantee you can come up with that many. 

Remember, whether big or small, praise Him for them all.

I'd be thrilled if you would like to share in the comments your 5 praises, or a link to your post giving God praise.

He is worthy!


~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:

~~~

I'm sharing this post over at Recharge Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful idea! Thank you for your example of praising in all things, even the "little" things! Here are a few things I'm grateful for today...new socks, my favorite dinner my husband made tonight, inspiring music, a body that likes to move, and simple moments with my family. I'm visiting from the Recharge Wednesday linkup today. Have a blessed day Jerralea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.