Saturday, October 31, 2020

Praise Posting is back!


Back in 2014, I ran a series in November called "Praise Posts." The idea was I would list five ordinary every-day blessings each day during the month of November. 30 days times 5 blessings per day equal 150 praises.

God deserves praise - way more than 150 per month; but hey! It's a good start.

Praise Posts have been consistently viewed all these years later reaching more people than any other series I've done. 

Evidently, readers enjoy listing praises daily. I'm so thankful they do!




I think we can all agree 2020 has been quite the year. I think it's time to get our minds off all we have missed this year, and bust out the praise for all we have received.

I guarantee there are blessings to be found if we just search for them.

Beginning Sunday, November 1, I will list my 5 praises for the day. I generally start with the biggies on my first day such as family, health, country, etc., but the idea of Praise Posting is mining deep to find the little nuggets that brighten your day. 

Whether big or small, give praise for them all.

I'd love it if you'd join me in the comments. Just list 5 things you've been blessed with this year. You can be as elaborate as you'd like, or as short and concise as possible.

Let's get our praise on!


~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

Check out the top 5 recently viewed posts at the Journey:


~~~

I'm sharing with my blogger friends at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.