1. My first highlight of the week actually is F.F.F. When doing my yearly review of my blog posts, I discovered that 6 of my top 10 blog posts to receive the most page-views ever in my blogging career were F.F.F. posts! I plan to continue writing Friday's Fave blog posts in 2014. To date, I've written 183 posts expressing at least 5 things I've enjoyed that week. That's over 915 blessings in my life!
2. The tree is down, decorations put away (except for snowmen who stay out through January) and the new curtains are up! Everything is looking good, especially when I have all my candles lit. It fills my heart with joy.
3. Loving our new Smart TV and netflix this week. I may or may not have gotten behind in some of my work because of it ...
4. Our oldest daughter invited us over for a New Year's Eve dinner at her new home. It's nice to have someone else cook for a change. She made these biscuits that are like the cheese-garlic biscuits you get at Red Lobster. They were excellent!
5. In lieu of sharing a quote of the week I'm sharing a word of the year. I've chosen the word "abiding," for my One Word for 2014. I chose this word because I want this scripture to be evident in my life during 2014:
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
John 15:7 New King James Version (NKJV)
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did YOUR week go? Leave a comment or link up at Susanne's blog, "Living to Tell the Story."