The Christmas season is such a busy time! I've been so busy that I wasn't going to participate in this week's FFF, but I just couldn't help myself! I really enjoy this great group of bloggers.
1. One of my favorite things is the Christmas tree. I do hate decorating it (did you know some people put five or six trees in ONE house?), but I really love looking at the tree when it's all finished. This year we downgraded to a smaller tree that doesn't overwhelm our living room / office so much.
Can you tell I like angels?
2. This year's Christmas centerpiece incorporates my love of ... dishes!
3. My next favorite is this beautiful poinsettia that I sat next to my peace plant. Even more favored is the thoughtfulness of a friend that gave me the poinsettia. I've always had plain red poinsettias so this unusual one is a special treat.
4. Another favorite is anticipation! I'm off work for the next 11 days and I am excited about all the possibilities of things to be done. I know I'll never do all the things on my to-do list, but I like dreaming about accomplishing them all.
5. My last favorite is YOU! I am thankful for my readers and I hope and pray that this season is the most joyous one ever.
Don't forget the reason for the season - Jesus!
If you would like to join in on the fun, visit Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.