Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tea Talk


1. I'm having... my favorite morning beverage, hot tea with sugar and half and half. I'm drinking out of china that once belonged to my great aunt, Elizabeth.  It's Haviland china, from the Moss Rose collection. When my aunt passed away, her daughter, Barb, wanted me to have this set.  I'm so honored!


.
2. I'm feeling.... excitement because next week I have a vacation!
3. On my mind.... all the things I need to get done.
4. This verse encouraged me this week:

"And so we keep on praying for you, that our God will make you worthy of the life to which he called you. And we pray that God, by his power, will fulfill all your good intentions and faithful deeds." 2 Thessalonians 1:11 NLT

It's scriptural to pray that God will help me fulfill my good intentions throughout this busy season. I'm encouraged because I need help!


Tea Talk is a meme created to share a cuppa and an encouraging word.  Go visit Celebrate Friendship and see!



8 comments:

  1. I have a piece of Haviland - Blue Garland...and I love to have hot tea in it....especially on cold days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jerralea,
    I'm so pleased and honored to see you joined Tea Talk. Welcome, my friend! I hope you find good friends in our company.
    What a precious teacup you have there. Very pretty, indeed! Thanks for sharing that beautiful verse. It brought encouragement to my heart.
    I will be visiting more in the coming days to read more of your posts.
    Blessings!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jerralea, I'm Lori (aka IllinoisLori) from Tea Talk :-)

    That's a beautiful teacup; they are so special when they are passed down through a family, aren't they? I have some of my grandmother's "everyday" china...and I love it.

    Have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy your vacation time! Are you going somewhere special, or just time off work?

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your tea time! Your tea cup is just beautiful.

    Enjoy your vacation time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cup and lovely thing to look forward to...vacation! Thanks for having tea with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely beautiful teacup!!! So dainty. Thank you! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely cup...you must treasure it, I'm sure.
    Your quote greatly encouraged me this morning...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful tea cup! I NEVER drink out of such a thing! I am a "mug" girl. Although... when I go to the Tea Room I DO drink from a proper cup! :) Of course, when I go to the Tea Room I also use real sugar and cream!

    I love that verse. It is a good one! (aren't they all?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.