1. Among the issues we had to deal with over the weekend was the installation of our new vanity and sink. All these years, we have only had a very small pedestal-type sink in our bathroom. Finally! A new vanity with a top where I could lay my glasses down when washing my face! That part was a favorite. The part where the sink had a couple holes in the part the drain fit into? Not so favorite ... We had purchased the sink and vanity at a town over 45 miles away, so we had to schlepp the sink back and exchange it.
2. The bright spot of the day? Since we had to travel to take back the sink, we figured we might as well stop at our favorite pizza place. Their specialty pizza with the unusual ingredient of apple slices is to die for!
3. On Tuesday, our daughters' school hosted their annual Spring Concert that showcases the band and chorus. I like going every year to watch my daughter perform, naturally, but also it is fun to see how the kids have grown and their wacky outfits (and their families' attire as well). It is amazing to me what people will wear in public!
4. All week, the hubby and I have been trying to work into our schedule bike rides with our new bikes. Last night, we rode 5 miles on our bikes. I think that's a pretty good start! As we rode along, the air was filled with the fragrance of honeysuckle. An added bonus!
5. New favorite quote: "Your faith has no influence if you don't have a lovewalk." -Joyce Meyer. This was timely for me to hear. No matter how upsetting circumstances may be, I must walk in love if I want to influence others for Christ.
Join Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story and read more favorites.