I love Fridays! I also love to look back on my week and reflect on what has happened. If you'd like to do the same, visit Susanne's Living to Tell the Story and join in with Friday's Fave 5.
Keepin' it positive, I now share with you my 5 favorite things that happened this week.
1. Flowers for Valentines Day! My hubby remembered that I like yellow and pink roses. I love this arrangement!
2. Dinner out! On Valentine's Day, our church had a banquet at a barbecue place. I got the pork plate which was delicious, but way too much food.
3. M&M's! I've been munching on a bag of Valentine colored M&M's. I am making the bag last all week long ...
4. Favorite Song! I have many favorites, but we sang an old one from the hymnal this week: "CHANGED IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE." An oldie but a goodie. My desire is to be ready at any moment to be changed.
5. New quote! I love to collect quotes and found this great one this week:
"End of construction. Thank you for your patience."
Inscription on Ruth Bell Graham’s gravestone