Iris at Grace Alone hosts "Thankful Thursday," a meme that focuses on thankfulness. Today we are sharing the "every-day stuff" that makes us thankful.
Here's my list:
- I'm grateful to be born into a family that loves me. Yes, we were dysfunctional (I've come to believe that there is no normal) but we loved each other. My dad always told me he loved me and I'm thankful for that.
- I'm also grateful to have been raised in church. I knew where to go when life got hard.
- I'm grateful that my hubby was in church when I met him. I've seen what happens when believers marry non-believers and I'm thankful I didn't travel that road.
- I just realized the items above are not everyday stuff - but am sharing it anyway!
- Ok, for everyday blessings I'm thankful for sweet tea, microwaves, my own computer (after having to share when mine was in the shop), for a great book to read before going to sleep at night, m&m's, and a washer and dryer that works! In other words, I'm thankful for all the things God has provided for my comfort!
What are YOU thankful for?