Thursday, May 9, 2024

Sing in the Midst of the Everyday

 



My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and give praise. Psalm 57:7 New King James Version

 

Father,

 

I thank you for the examples in scripture. David wrote this verse after he’d been running from Saul and discovered Saul in a cave where David could have finally got revenge. Instead, David wrote a song and called it “Do Not Destroy.”

 

And then I feel you reminded me of Paul and Silas singing in prison. Father, I must admit that when I’m in trouble; somehow singing is not my first response!

 

Help me today to sing and praise in the midst of the everyday. I feel like David is telling us doing so will keep our hearts steadfast – fixed on You.

 

Father, bless my friends and family today. Lord, give them a song to sing to lift their spirits.

 

In Jesus’ name, so be it, amen.


~~

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 

~~


Thanks for dropping by the Journey! 
I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home
for those who might not know the way Home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.