Thursday, May 16, 2024

Sending Unfailing Love

 




He will send help from heaven to rescue me,
    disgracing those who hound me. 

Interlude (Selah)

My God will send forth his unfailing love and faithfulness.      

Psalm 57:3 New Living Translation

 

Father,

I thank You that You love us with a love that never fails. You are our Rescuer! You have planned for us to end up in Your holy city living in the light of Your presence.

Help us remember that today as we struggle with a world that is dark and unloving. Help us reflect Your light.

In Jesus name, so be it, amen.

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 

~~


Thanks for dropping by the Journey! 
I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home
for those who might not know the way Home.

Linking with Grace and Truth

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful verse. I offer an amen to your prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! my word of the year is SHINE so i've been focusing on scriptures that speak of His Light, of us being the LIght, of His face shining on us, etc. This Scripture is a good one and I'm with you on the prayer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.