Saturday, August 21, 2021

Identity and Enthusiasm

Don't you get tired of everyone bad-mouthing one another on social media? It's enough to make you stop scrolling!

Seriously though, it's important to remember the enemy is not each other.  The enemy just likes to use a willing vessel to interrupt your day and get you all hot-and-bothered about something. I have found it helpful to replace those negative thoughts you come across with positive ones.

Today, I'm profiling a post from the archives that addresses this very topic: "What to do when the enemy talks trash about you." 



Hint: It's all about how you view yourself in Christ.

You might want to check out my newest post, Taught by the Word and One Who Knows at Jerralea.com for talk about being a bible enthusiast.

Finally, a quick word to let my readers know my work of fiction with the working title of Angel on Assignment has now finished the first round of edits. 

I'm looking for readers! If you are interested in a story about family secrets and redemption for even the most unlikely, leave a comment and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.