Saturday, April 7, 2018

AmaZing Grace-Giving Love


His life for mine.

So unbelievable … so AmaZing, that God would let His Son take my place for punishment for sin.




I’m totally undeserving of such an act of grace.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God Ephesians 2:8 NKJV

I'm so thankful! He didn't require a lot of money to be redeemed - if He did, I'd be sunk.

He didn't require works for redemption - if He did, I know I'd mess it up.

All He asked was belief in Him and a willingness to turn from the path of destruction I was walking towards.

Why me? Why you? Why such an incredible priceless gift?

He did if for love.

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20 New Living Translation (NLT)

It’s a mystery!

God’s Word teaches there is no greater love than when One lays down His life for another.
 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. John 15:13 NKJV

What more could He do to prove His love?

~~~



Be encouraged on your journey Home to AmaZing Love. It. Will. Be. Worth. Everything!
Check back here every day for new links. I don't want you to miss a post, so why not sign up to subscribe. It's easy-peasy. Just enter your email address in the sidebar right above my profile.

If a post resonates with you, please consider sharing by clicking one of the social media buttons at the bottom of this post.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a beautiful reminder of our Savior's love for us! God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.