Wednesday, April 4, 2018

AmaZing Defending Love


On your journey, you will experience those who want to lead you astray. All believers are hated by the enemy who wants to devour them like a lion would a scared, silly rabbit.

Don’t be afraid, my traveling friend. You have a defender and deliverer who loves you!

Psalm 144:2 English Standard Version (ESV)

he is my steadfast love and my fortress,
    my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield and he in whom I take refuge,
    who subdues peoples under me.

Notice in this wonderful passage of scripture the first quality listed of the Lord  - steadfast love. In the original language it is referred to as the “hesed” the great word for God’s loyal and covenant love which can also mean kindness, mercy and favor. He never goes back on His love for you. Never.

What does He do for those whom He loves? He defends them, delivers them and provides a place of safety.



The above scripture was written by David. David was a man after God’s own heart. He was also a man who sinned much; but, he also knew how to repent. David had to live with many consequences for his past actions; however, he always knew God would forgive.

He will forgive you if you repent, as well. God loved David. He loves you just as much.

You. Right now. Just like you are. He is no respecter of persons. He accepts every seeking heart that wants Him.

I’m thankful for a good, good Father who not only loves me but will deliver me from any destruction the enemy plans for my travels.

His Love is AmaZing!



Be encouraged on your journey Home to AmaZing Love. It. Will. Be. Worth. Everything!
Check back here every day for new links. I don't want you to miss a post, so why not sign up to subscribe. It's easy-peasy. Just enter your email address in the sidebar right above my profile.

If a post resonates with you, please consider sharing by clicking one of the social media buttons at the bottom of this post.


~~~

I am also linking this post to the community at #TellHisStory.

1 comment:

  1. I can never be reminded enough of God's love and forgiveness - the best parts of being His.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.