Wednesday, November 29, 2017

His Own People # 29


The Spirit is God’s guarantee that 
he will give us the inheritance he promised and that he 
has purchased us to be his own people
He did this so we would praise and glorify him.
Ephesians 1:14 NLT


Have you experienced the presence of the Holy Spirit? It is so precious!

The Holy Spirit is the guarantee that one day we will be resurrected and live with Him in glory. 

What a day that is going to be! 

We can't comprehend what it will be like to have resurrected bodies, live in heavenly places and never feel sad again. It's beyond our imaginations.

One of the things I look forward to is the face-to-face fellowship with my Lord and Savior. I've dreamed of it so many times. How I long to hear Him welcome me as a faithful servant!

I can't really know what I will say and do - I'll probably want to spend the first century at His feet.

I'm going to praise Him forever ... starting in the here and now and through eternity.

Will you join me?


~~~


This is Day #29 of prompts from 30 Days of Thanks-Living. You can see the entire list at Crystal's An Invitation to 30 Days of Thanks-LivingAlthough Crystal's list is for her Facebook group, I'm blogging on her prompts and linking up to the community at #TellHisStory found on Jennifer Dukes Lee's blog.

Want to read more praises? Look over in my sidebar and see a featured post from 2014. I'm still praisin'!

1 comment:

  1. I think of how transformed we become in praising Him here on earth and I love to think of worshiping in Heaven and what that will be like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.