Monday, September 4, 2017

When Labor Pays Off ....

Today is Labor Day in the United States, and I'm celebrating some labor I did 26 years ago ...

This little cutie was born September 4, 1991, a direct answer to her sister's prayers (and ours!).



It's been an interesting ride all these years. Our little bundle of joy grew up to be a determined, focused young mom. I don't think there is a thing in this world that she couldn't do if she put her mind to it.

I think I did some worthwhile labor!

May you all have a wonderful day celebrating the gift of work. It's important. It's vital. There is something each of us are called to do. I agree with Scott Sauls who said, 

"Every vocation is a calling from God (the word itself comes from the Latin word vocare, which means “call”)." 


~~~


I'm linking up with the community at Soul Survival.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.