Speaking in faith to myself, I said, "God's got this. It is not impossible for Him. He is all powerful and all knowing. He knows where the right person is, and is right now, at THIS VERY MOMENT preparing to send that person our way."
Then the thought came to me - I'm sure it was from the Holy Spirit - telling me finding a pastor for my church is no more impossible for God then:
- speaking the worlds into existence
- making the walls of Jericho fall
- rolling back the waters of the Jordan
- delivering Daniel from the lions' den
- walking in the fiery furnace with the three Hebrew children
- raining fire on Elijah's water-soaked sacrifice on Mt. Carmel
- felling a giant with David's one smooth stone
- turning water into wine
- feeding 5,000 from 5 loaves of bread and two fish
- speaking to a storm and having it immediately cease its storming
- raising a dead man
All I have to do is wait for the answer to my prayer - it's on the way!
Is there something you are believing God for the answer? Take heart - all things are possible with God.
Today, I'm linking up at Soul Survival and Moments of Hope, because believing He can do the impossible increases hope!