Thanks to my husband who saved the day by making record time to the church when he received my tearful phone call, "Please come help me!"
It's okay. I'll get over it, although I'm sure some jokester will love to tease me about it in upcoming days.
To cheer myself up, I will remind myself how incredibly blessed I am with looking for favorites to share with the Friday's Fave Five bloggers. It's a lot of fun, and it teaches you to number your days. You should participate, too! You can link up at Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story.
1. The week started out wonderfully by our Mother's Day celebration. I always love spending time with my kids and grandkids. They all wrote me loving heart-warming sentiments in their cards to me, which is always my most cherished possessions. They blessed me with a new FitBit since mine was a used one experiencing some glitches, my favorite candies, beauty potions, wax melts and a nifty cell phone carrier. All things I love and think I need.
2. This week went well because I planned my menu and made sure I had all my ingredients BEFORE the week started. I wish I would do that every week. It's so much easier ...
3. Love this quote shared by my blogger buddy, Karen Walden, at Hallelujah Anyhow.
If you have a mom,
there is nowhere you are likely to go
where a prayer has not already been.
You should read her blog! Also, I would like to share my own post, "My Mother."
4. Another blogging buddy really blessed me this week with her post, "Beginners All Our Lives." Michele is a master at motivating you to study scripture.
5. ANTICIPATION: Next week is another of my famous stay-cation weeks. Hopefully there will be a couple road trips, but what I'm anticipating is just doing what I want (within reason, LOL).
And so another week on the Journey ends. How did YOUR week go? I'd love to know! Share in the comments or link up your own F.F.F. post here.