1. The hubs and I have a lovely tradition where we end our days by watching a show - either Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune that we have recorded on the DVR - and sipping on nice hot beverage. (Of course, in the summer, it's sweet tea, iced!) Right now, I'm on a hot cocoa kick with a satisfying dollop of whipped cream on top. Love!
2. Can I just say I love me some Hershey's milk chocolate? It makes the days sweeter. (It's no coincidence that my top two faves have chocolate in them.)
3. This week, I thought I could finish up Philippians 4 at our midweek bible study, but no - it's so rich and has some of my all time favorite scriptures: Philippians 4:8, 4:13 and let's don't forget 4:19. Love it!
4. This week Daniel has been home on leave. He gets to stay til January 10. It's so good for his little family to be together! I'm happy for my daughter to have this time with him.
5. Quote of the week: I just read this and it so resonated with me:
I needed to remember that Christmas is about a Promise kept and Kingdom that’s coming.~ Alicia Bruxvoort, The One Party You Won’t Want to Miss This Christmas
Read the rest here.And so ends this week on the Journey. No time for pics - but hope to have lots to share with you later. How did YOUR week go? Please share in the comments or link up your own post over at Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story.