I've been wanting to link up with Tori on her To Do Tuesday meme for awhile, because TO DO LISTS. They are my thing, you know.
So, as I do on every stay-cation, I made a long list of things I would like to get done this week. I don't know why I do this to myself because there is no way I'd ever have the energy or time to do them all. I have to sleep sometimes ...
So here I am with about almost 2 of my beautiful days off gone. I'd better focus and decide to do at least these things:
- Clean and rearrange my freezers ... because I can't find anything and some of that stuff is old!
- Rearrange my closet - because I am pretty sure I have some cute shirts that are hiding from me.
- Make some dumplings (really, they are more like home made noodles) for the freezer.
- Make this cute burlap wreath I saw on Pinterest.
- Go to the lake one day and just sit and think.
- Start on my 31 Day Writing Challenge for October. I hope you will consider joining me. My theme this year is Life Stories. You know those stories you swap at Family Get-Togethers? You know the ones.