Tuesday, September 22, 2015

31 Days of Life Stories

Once again, I'm joining in on the 31 Days Writing Challenge hosted this year by Crystal Stine.

This year, I'm going back to the beginnings of why I began blogging in May of 2008. My goal was to record family stories and memories for me, my family and friends. A lifetime of memories happened for a reason and I want to go back and explore what lessons each memory contains. Whether goofy, sad or joyous, I hope you will enjoy reading my 31 Days of Life Stories.

After all, I couldn't make this stuff up!





Look for my first post on October 1st.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun writing challenge :) I would participate but I think October is going to be a busy month here, but will enjoy reading what you write :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your month of life stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. And I'm sure that will be an incredible experience for you--like a trip back through time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great topic! I am strongly considering participating but trying to narrow down my topic. That's the hard part.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.