1. I had a lovely week during one of the best weeks, weather-wise, there have been in a long time. In fact, I'm sitting in my home office right now with the window open and the breezes blowing. The sun has shone every day. It's been heavenly.
2. My week started out with a visit from my sister and brother-in-law. They popped in on their way to Montana. I always love seeing them and just wish they'd stay longer.
3. I hung around the house and enjoyed doing some things I never have time to do. Did I do everything on my list. No. Oh well, maybe someday.
4. Yesterday, the hubs and I took the whole day and visited two of our favorite spots. We hiked around one lake and then spent the rest of the day taking pictures, reading and visiting. It was so peaceful!
5. Quote of the week: "Worldliness is whatever makes sin look normal and righteousness look strange." - Kevin DeYoung
One of the best definitions of worldliness I've ever heard.