Monday, September 14, 2015

Daybook: 09.14.15

For Today... Monday, September 15th 


Outside my window... sunny and in the 60s!  Love!


I am thinking... about so many things. Things I wish I'd done better. Ways to create margin in my life. How to let my people know I care. Ways to make myself decrease and have Him increase in my life.

I'm a mess!  


I am thankful... for fresh mercies and new beginnings.  How thankful I am for Lamentations 3:22-23!


I am wearing... white jeans, black top and my black and white spectator flats.


I am creating... plans for my two projects for my upcoming staycation (next week): freezer organization and refreshing my clothes closet. Also, I'll be gearing up for the 31 Day Challenge next month for posting each day during the month of October.


I am going...to go sit out by the lake for one entire day next week. (At least, that is my hope.)

I am reading... I just got a copy of Emily P. Freeman's "Simply Tuesday." I'm on chapter 3, slowly savoring each thought.

In my kitchen... tonight I'll serve my stand-by spaghetti but I'm also going to make Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks. I've had the ingredients bought up for awhile and just haven't got it done. It's time.


A favorite quote for today... "If a man will believe, he can walk away from yesterday and have a brand new today." - Bro. Ellston Chapman


A peek into one of my days...





See that gas price?  Makes it so much easier to keep on budget!

One of my favorite things... the movie "War Room."  If you are a believer, please go see it.  It will give you a lot to think about.

From the board room... on my Yummy Goodies board I pinned Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls.  I hope to make them this week.


IMG_3642
Photo and recipe via





****************************

The daybook is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  If you would like to link up your own daybook, visit The Simple Woman's Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Now that is a good price for gas! Sunny and in the 60's, I like that.
    Glad you get another staycation next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard War Room is really good; will have to catch it soon. How neat with your staycation next week! Do take that time to go out to the lake!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am thinking... about so many things. Things I wish I'd done better. Ways to create margin in my life. How to let my people know I care. Ways to make myself decrease and have Him increase in my life.

    I'm a mess!"


    You don't sound like a mess! You sound like an introspective person who wants to live a good life. We're all a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.