This won't do. F.F.F. is important to me because it helps me keep track of the good things in my life. Try looking for 5 blessings, or highlights, in your week every week. It is definitely a spirit-lifting exercise.
1. Spending time with the twins: Jim and I watched the twins last Friday so that their mom could have a night out with friends. I always enjoy keeping them!
They climbed into this box and PaPa pushed them in it for what seemed like hours. Who needs fancy toys!
2. Sunday, we celebrated Janae's birthday. She chose Applebees for her birthday dinner and later we gathered at my house for birthday trifle (her choice instead of cake this year.) I always love when the family gets together. We will be so glad when Daniel is back from deployment and can share in our celebrations.
|Liss and Janae|
3. On Labor Day, we went to a celebration in Advance, MO, with our good friends, Wayne and Glenda Mayberry. We saw the gospel group, Jeff and Sheri Easter, there. Jeff and Sheri are definitely one of our favorites! The sun was so bright, it was hard to get a good photo of them ... so I'm doing you a favor and not sharing it.
4. Later that day, Jim and I went to see the movie, "War Room." You guys! I can't stress enough what an impact that movie had on me. I firmly believe that every believer needs to see it. I'm sure you will see me write more about this movie as time goes on.
5. This week I had some fun with posting Jerralea's Journey: How It All Began and starting a new bible study on 1st Peter, Temporarily Here. I enjoyed finishing up my Gideon study so much last week I decided to keep on sharing.
And that winds up my week on the Journey. How did YOUR week go? I'd love to know! Leave a comment below, or link up your own F.F.F. post at Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story.