Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Gift of Peace



Lately I'm emotional.  I'm passionately moved by the Planned Parenthood sale of baby parts scandal. I feel that few seem to care about this evil practice. I feel that the church should rise up and say we are done with evil having its way in our land.

But, what can I do? How can I go on with my life knowing innocent babies are not only being murdered but harvested for their body parts? I've written my congressmen. I'm praying. I'm going to be speaking out more and more. My message: "Please, consider adoption, not abortion!"

In the meantime, how do I function? The 14th chapter of John tells me more than once to not let my heart troubled. He assures me that the ruler of this world has no power over Him.

Today, I'm latching on with all my might to the peace only He can give. Make no mistake, He will see that justice is done. God has a heart for these innocent defenseless ones. I pray that America will wake up and repent before judgement falls.

Someday, I and all believers in the one true God will be living in a land where there is no pain, no death, and God will wipe the tears from our eyes.

Maranatha! O Lord, come!


~~~

The Loft Link Up

I am linking up this post at The Loft.  This Week’s Topic: Choose a Verse ~ (choose any verse in the Bible and write about it. what it means to you, how God has used it in your life, a picture, a video, a poem…anything pertaining to that verse.)   If you would like to read more, or link up a post of your own, visit Leah Adams at Point to Jesus.



6 comments:

  1. Can't tell you how many times I've said "Maranatha" over this last year or two. I call that group "Planned Murderhood" It turns my stomach to think about all those babies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we have the peace that transcends understanding if we trust in Jesus. This world will never give us peace and it is so good it is not the end of it all but that we have eternity with Jesus.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to tell you how shocked I am that this is happening in the good ol' USA. Then to top it off we turn around and give them millions to murder innocents. I'm praying with you and for us to wake up. Wow. Unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even begin to tell you how shocked I am that this is happening in the good ol' USA. Then to top it off we turn around and give them millions to murder innocents. I'm praying with you and for us to wake up. Wow. Unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have offered us a wonderful reminder that God knows the evil that is taking place, and He will answer it. Oh that the PP people would find Jesus in these days! May we, the church of Jesus, show them love and grace, while speaking truth to them. Thanks for linking up at The Loft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.